[sbopkg-users] sbopkg-users Digest, Vol 50, Issue 1

Luveh Keraph 1.41421 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:59:44 UTC 2022

That's a shame: being able to set things so that the queues directory is
populated with SQF files for all the packages in Slackbuilds is of use to
me. Well, at least there is a simple way around it: in
/usr/libexec/sbopkg/sqg/sqg-build-queuefile one can change

 if [[ ! -z $REQUIRES ]]; then
    build_queuefile "$REPO_DIR" "$QUEUEDIR" "$PRGNAM" "$CUSTOM_QUEUE"
 fi

to read