[sbopkg-users] sbopkg-users Digest, Vol 50, Issue 1

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Mon Mar 14 16:35:56 UTC 2022

> That's a shame: being able to set things so that the queues directory is
> populated with SQF files for all the packages in Slackbuilds is of use to
> me. Well, at least there is a simple way around it: in
> /usr/libexec/sbopkg/sqg/sqg-build-queuefile one can change
>
>  if [[ ! -z $REQUIRES ]]; then
>     build_queuefile "$REPO_DIR" "$QUEUEDIR" "$PRGNAM" "$CUSTOM_QUEUE"
>  fi
>
> to read
>
>  # if [[ ! -z $REQUIRES ]]; then
>     build_queuefile "$REPO_DIR" "$QUEUEDIR" "$PRGNAM" "$CUSTOM_QUEUE"
> # fi

Well, the idea of queue is to build packages with dependencies.
If the package doesn't have dependencies, it will save time to create
queue files for those who only have deps.
Once we run the weekly updates, you will need to recreate those queue
files weekly just to make sure you got the latest queue files

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo