[sbopkg-discuss] New addition

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Tue Jan 20 22:23:52 UTC 2009

I would like announce that Mauro Giachero has graciously agreed to join
me as a developer and help me maintain and improve sbopkg.  Mauro has
already contributed several important functional improvements and his
new update code (which should eliminate the issues previously seen with
the update feature) will likely appear in the next release.  I really
appreciate his help and think sbopkg will be better with him spending
more time actively mucking around in the code.  :-)

Welcome, Mauro!

--
Chess Griffin