[sbopkg-discuss] Sbopkg 0.14.1 Released - minor bugfix only

Chess Griffin chess.griffin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 17:35:09 UTC 2008

I thought I would push out a minor bug fix release version 0.14.1 --
consider this release the last version of sbopkg that will default to
supporting Slackware 12.1 (pending any other bug fixes I can to before
Slackware 12.2 arrives).  If sbopkg 0.14.0 is working ok for you now,
you can hold off upgrading until a new version is released after
Slackware 12.2 since that will also have the same fixes listed below.

This new release includes the following improvements:

* Fix issue where certain package names where showing up incorrectly
in the 'install' option - i.e. mplayer instead of mplayer-codecs-all.
Thanks to necropresto for the bug report.
* A few little cleanups and cruft-removal.

Please check out the included ChangeLog for more details.

As always, please report any bugs to me via email, the sbopkg mailing
list, or, using the Issue tracker on the project's Google Code
website.  I can also be found in #sbopkg, #slackbuilds, and
##slackware on freenode.

A noarch package and source tarball for version 0.14.1 can be found at
the sbopkg project website:

http://www.sbopkg.org

Thanks!