Sbopkg and pending Slackware release

samac cotterochan at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 1 10:43:00 UTC 2008

Hi Chess

As I have said before, sbopkg makes using slackbuilds easy. However, I
would like to ask if either of the following were possible to enhance
this already fine package.

1. A slackbuild on the slackbuilds site, so that sbopkg could detect,
build and upgrade itself.
2. Some sort of integration with slackpkg so that one tool could
update an entire Slackware system.

Regards

Steven