[sbopkg-users] Issue with sbopkg for Slackware 15.0

Luveh Keraph 1.41421 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 21:46:40 UTC 2022

I have just installed the latest version of sbopkg (0.38.2) under Slackware
15.0, and I have come across the following issue:

When I do sqg -a, 3105 SQF files are retrieved. However, the Slackbuilds
repository for Slackware 15.0 contains support for more than 8,000
packages. I remember that I had the same problem with the sqg script as
shipped in sbopkg 0.38.1. However, in this case the sqg contains the
following line:

#SKIP_EMPTY=${SKIP_EMPTY:-NO}

After uncommenting it, sqg -a would indeed download SQF files for all of
the packages in the Slackware 14.2 Slackbuilds repository.

This particular variable does not seem to be present in the sqg script in
sbopkg 0.38.2.

Is it possible to get the 0.38.2 sqg to download  SQF files for all the
packages in the Slackbuilds repository for Slackware 15.0?