[sbopkg-users] sbopkg issues

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Thu May 21 01:49:55 UTC 2020

> I ran 'sqg -a', went grocery shopping, and eventually it finished all 3726
> package. When I open the sbopkg display and select View for the queue it
> tells me the queue is empty.
>
> Should I add all installed packages to the queue? I thought that the
> queue represents installed packages for which updates are available. And I
> should now be up to date.

Oh, i misunderstand your questions Rich
i thought it was dealing with queue files (generated by sqg), but
instead you mean as build queue (which is standard operation by sbopkg).
Sorry for that.

Yes, as KRT mentioned, if sbopkg find a different VERSION OR BUILD, it
will add it to the queue to build. You can simply check it on
https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/ to see whether you need to
rebuild or not. In this case, for gnucash, it's here:
https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/commit/?id=9c270f89fd886c80e031ff3930f3c923a9f6abb4

As you can see, the maintainer decided to bump the BUILD number to 2, so
sbopkg will detect this and add it to list of updates.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo