[sbopkg-users] sbopkg issues

KRT krt at 3space.xyz
Wed May 20 20:26:42 UTC 2020

Howdy,

   I joined the list to chime in, I hope you don't mind my $0.02.

   sqg -a populates the queue directory so that now each package with hard dependencies has a queue file listing these, that's all I use it for.

   Regarding the gnucash situation, it was recently patched without a change in version number, and I think sbopkg picked this up, and is what you noticed.

SlackBuilds.org changes for Sat, 16 May 2020 01:45:30 GMT
[...]
office/gnucash: Patched.

   I believe that python3-PyQt5 is a similar situation, those Qt5-related scripts were refactored a few times recently to account for some anomalies.  Yet again, just a build version bump, not a package version bump.  I think that is all you are seeing.

SlackBuilds.org changes for Sun, 03 May 2020 01:49:27 GMT
[...]
libraries/python3-PyQt5: Change python3 include path.

  I could be wrong, but I noticed the same thing when packages get rebuilt for various reasons.

- KRT