[sbopkg-users] What? No SBo packages installed?

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at sbopkg.org
Wed Apr 24 19:41:31 UTC 2019

> Whatever solution you prefer for this trouble, don't you all think
> that it should be implemented into a new version of sbopkg, very
> soon? If I understand correctly, every user of Sl/w-current has
> this problem, and it may cause disappointment with sbopkg and with
> Sl/w, especially to new users.

It's been merged in master git branch and it will be released when next
Slackware 15.0 gets released by Patrick. Please note that sbopkg only
support latest stable release by default, so if you are running
-current, you need to understand the risk and may need to be able to
solve it yourself.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo