[sbopkg-users] What? No SBo packages installed?

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at sbopkg.org
Sat Apr 20 07:51:54 UTC 2019

> "No SBo packages installed",
> but there are six packages installed, with two queues!
>
> Can I do something about it? Have I done something wrong?
>
> With Sl/w 14.2 (32b) "current" and SBo Repository 14.2,
> I see the paradox shown next, in three steps. I do not have
> this problem with my "stable" Sl/w 14.2 (32b)!
> Version: "sbopkg-0.38.1-noarch-1_wsr".

That's because you are using -current which changed the database
location of the installed package

a/pkgtools-15.0-noarch-20.txz: Rebuilt.
       Move pkgtools database to /var/lib/pkgtools/.
       Move removed logs to /var/log/pkgtools/.

You can apply this changes to fix it for -current
https://github.com/sbopkg/sbopkg/commit/e43d08ec664d5fea51f9a431650b914648312f0e

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo