[sbopkg-users] Sbopkg Not Working Properly Here

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Mar 14 19:02:23 UTC 2015

   This is my second attempt to use sbopkg without success. Someone here can
probably tell me where my errors are to be found.

   One package I'm trying to upgrade is pgadmin3. Sbopkg fails with this
error message:

../pgadmin/include/ctl/ctlSQLBox.h:17:24: fatal error: wx/stc/stc.h: No such
file or directory
  #include <wx/stc/stc.h>
                         ^
compilation terminated.
make[3]: *** [pgAdmin3.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory /tmp/SBo/pgadmin3-1.20.0/pgadmin'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory /tmp/SBo/pgadmin3-1.20.0/pgadmin'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory /tmp/SBo/pgadmin3-1.20.0'
make: *** [all] Error 2

   Here, that header file is located in:
/usr/include/wx-3.0/wx/stc/stc.h

   Were I building this slackbuild package manually I'd change the
configuration file to show the path as above; it's apparently not aware of
the wx-3.0/ subdirectory in the path. How should I provide the correct path
for sbopkg?

TIA,

Rich