[sbopkg-users] bash completion

Igor Murzov igor at gplsoft.org
Sun Jan 9 02:54:29 UTC 2011

Hi, Robby

> I've been meaning to do this myself, but I can't seem to find
> the time, so I'll make a shameless request: any chance you
> would be willing to do some bash completion magic for slackpkg
> too?  :-)

As neither Sergey, nor I actually use slackpkg, we made some investigations in
how the slackpkg actually works and prepared initial completion script. You
can find it here:
https://github.com/GArik/bash-completion/raw/slackpkg/completions/slackpkg

Please test it thoroughly. Any comments and suggestions are welcome,
especially regarding patterns magic: "FILE  is a file with a list of PATTERNs
inside". May be you could show us some examples of right usage of slackpkgs
options, so we'll have some test cases.

Regards,
-- Igor