[sbopkg-users] Search window on sbopkg beta

Chess Griffin chess.griffin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:04:43 UTC 2009

Can you test the xterm-color workaround in Screen and see if that eliminates
the issue?

--
Chess Griffin
Sent from my Android phone

On Jul 30, 2009 12:54 PM, "stormtracknole" <stormtracknole at gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry about that guys!  Blame it on the long work hours and lack of sleep.
The issue only shows up when using sbopkg in a screen session for me.
Running it in a local session or through ssh (without using session) does
not give me any problems at all.  Thanks guys for looking into this.  Great
job to everyone that maintain and works with this project.  Excellent work!
:^)

-stn