[sbopkg-users] Queue naming dialogue on exit

Timothy Pollard timp at timp.com.au
Wed Jul 22 23:12:40 UTC 2009

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:56:35 -0400
Chess Griffin <chess at chessgriffin.com> wrote:

> I guess I'm not understanding the problem.  If there is a new queue, the
> dialog box prompts the user to save and fills in a preset name.  If the
> user does not want to save, the user can tab over to 'Cancel' and sbopkg
> will quit.  There is no need to delete the name.  Or, if the user erases
> the name and presses 'Ok' then that is the same effect as pressing
> 'Cancel' -- because no name is given.  Or, the user can keep the preset
> name or change the name and press 'Ok' in which it will save.

My understanding is that they don't think erasing the name and pressing OK
should have the same result as pressing Cancel. It should assume that it was an
error and ask the user to correct it. Personally I don't mind either way,
though their suggestion is probably the more common way of doing it.

--
TimP
[http://blog.timp.com.au]