[sbopkg-users] Queue naming dialogue on exit

slakmagik jsunx1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 22 22:33:31 UTC 2009

On 2009-07-22 (Wed) 22:56:37 [+0100], Pierre Cazenave wrote:
> Evening all,
>
> I've noticed that if you try and exit sbopkg with an unsaved queue,
> sbopkg prompts you to save it using a preset name (sbopkg-autosave-0).
> If you delete this name and then select OK, sbopkg exits.
>
> Perhaps if it offered a warning saying "Your queue will be lost" with an
> option to return and enter a name or continue exiting, or something
> along those lines, that'd be helpful.
>
> Just a thought,

And a good one. I think it's a very simple change. If you're using the
svn version, then change l.1668 from 'break' to 'continue'. I think it's
l.1313 for 0.27.4.

This should just cause it to present the dialog box again. If you really
mean to exit then, you can hit cancel or escape or whatever.

If that doesn't get the job done, we'll try something else, but I agree
it shouldn't just exit.