[sbopkg-discuss] Re: sbopkg 0.25 Problems

T2F bkirkp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:26:17 UTC 2009

On Jan 26, 2:16 pm, Chess Griffin <ch... at chessgriffin.com> wrote:

> The 'workaround' here is to do what sbopkg allows you to do already:
> modify the .info file.
>
> Let me know if any of this doesn't make any sense.  :-)
>
> Chess Griffin

It makes plenty of sense, & won't be a problem. I should have realized
that the ".info" file was involved when I saw the md5sum for the
original version in the log.

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 01:50 pm, Robby Workman wrote:

> Aha.  Now I know who you are :-)
> Interesting how often LQ/IRC nicks don't get properly linked to real
> names in my head...

Hi, Robby. Yeah, I'm one of those who hides behind an alias. I have
been K5TTF since I passed my Novice Amateur Radio exam in 1958, & have
been called TSquaredF by various hams ever since.

Regards,
Billo