[sbopkg-discuss] Re: SVN updates -- testing needed

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Wed Jan 21 14:20:15 UTC 2009

* Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> [2009-01-21 07:58:23]:

> Hrm...  are there any others that we need to rename?  I suppose it
> would be best to get this out of the way as soon as possible since
> you're using a flat text file for this (not that I have a better way,
> but a flat text file doesn't scale too well).
>
> We'll have to keep this in mind for future updates; IOW, let's get the
> names right the first time :)

There have not been many renames, but these are the ones I have come
across so far (SBo has already changed these, so this file is there to
keep up with such changes for updatelist purposes):

libsigcxx -> libsigc++
libxmlxx -> libxml++
TiMidityxx -> TiMidity++
MPlayer -> mplayer

There was also an issue with artwiz-aleczapka but I cannot recall
exactly what it was.

--
Chess Griffin