[sbopkg-discuss] Re: Terminals needing refreshing to see sbopkg

Phillip Warner phillip.c.warner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 20:40:35 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Mauro Giachero
<mauro.giachero at gmail.com>wrote:

> I just committed a similar workaround to SVN (revision 457). If everything
> works as expected, the wrapper should no longer be required.
>
> Please let us know if this fixes the problem for you, and feel free to
> raise the issue again if it doesn't.
>
> I have not gotten a chance to try this out yet, but after looking at the
patch I'd suggest a minor change.  Right now the function is only called if
Term="rxvt", but what about rxvt-unicode or screen?  Instead of checking for
TERM, I suggest that you simply have a switch to activate the function.
That way the admin can decide on the fly without having to modify the script
itself.

I'm going to try out sspm and start testing svn sometime this week.  I'll
report back on this and the diff stuff after I am done testing.

--phillip