[sbopkg-discuss] Re: Terminals needing refreshing to see sbopkg

Phillip Warner phillip.c.warner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 00:53:31 UTC 2009

The code does not work well for me.  Instead it actually creates a
memory sink hole and the excessive grepping hogs the CPU (bogging down
my poor PII).  I recommend taking it out of SVN.

Perhaps instead a trap can be used to manually call a refresh.  The
user presses CTRL+l (lower 'L) and the screen refreshes then.

As an alternative, a wrapper could be written for all of the dialog
commands.  That way the code can still be clean, but the wrapper will
manually cause a refresh.

--phillip