[sbopkg-users] Installed packages and queue files

Pierre Cazenave pwcazenave at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 14:00:46 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but I've noticed that if
I use a queue file to build a package and its dependencies, then all the
packages listed in the queue file will be built, irrespective of whether
they're already installed. A useful option would be to have sbopkg skip
building those files that are already installed, thus reducing build
times considerably. This way, a centrally distributed queue file (like
those in /var/lib/sbopkg/queues) wouldn't build packages already
installed on a user's system.

Pierre