Updates in SVN

Chess Griffin chess.griffin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:28:26 UTC 2008

I have committed some code to SVN that will now allow the user to
build /and/ install from the command line, using a new -i switch.
Just like with the current -b (build) switch, the packages are
processed in the order listed in quotes, so it is possible to do this:

# sbopkg -i "imlib2 giblib feh"

since this is the required build order for feh (as an example).  This
new commnad will build and then install these three packages, one at a
time, in the order listed.

I have also added some error checking when using either -b or -i on
the command line to alert the user of a listed package does not exist
in the repo and lets the user bail out before building or installing.

Let me know if you come across any issues.

Thanks!

--
Chess Griffin