[sbopkg-discuss] Updates in SVN

Chess Griffin chess.griffin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 00:59:56 UTC 2008

* Chess Griffin <chess.griffin at gmail.com> [2008-12-15 12:28:26]:

> I have committed some code to SVN that will now allow the user to
> build /and/ install from the command line, using a new -i switch.
> Just like with the current -b (build) switch, the packages are
> processed in the order listed in quotes, so it is possible to do this:

These updates have been substantially modified and there is now a
'build/install' queue available in the dialog interface.  It's a bit
rough at the moment, but it's working so far in my testing.  This
queue allows the user to select more than one package to build, and
optionally install, from within the dialog interface.  The user can
still build packages on a case-by-case basis as in the past.  A result
of these updates is that the build process no longer takes place
within the dialog.  It will switch over to a terminal to
build/install, and then switch back to the dialog once the
build/install queue has been processed.

If you have time to check it out from SVN and test, let me know how it
works/breaks.  :-)

--
Chess Griffin