[sbopkg-users] master branch for current

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Wed Jan 27 20:16:34 UTC 2016

On 1/27/2016 6:43 AM, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
> you don't have to change anything in sqg since it detects whether you
> are taking 14.1 repository or GIT repository
>
> This is the code snippet
> if [ -d $REPO_ROOT/$REPO_NAME/.git ]; then
>      REPO_SUBPATH=$REPO_NAME
> else
>      REPO_SUBPATH=$REPO_NAME/$REPO_BRANCH
> fi

Kewl, Thanks Willy! My der :)

> 5700+ is the number of scripts available in SBo and the queue files are
> not that much since some scripts do not have dependencies, thus no queue
> file is generated for that particular script when you run sqg -a.
>
> ll /var/lib/sbopkg/queues/ | wc -l
> 2599
>

> the only change is from 14.1 to master and that's it. No other changes
> are required to use SBo's master branch.
> When 14.2 repository gets released, simply change it back to 14.2 and
> re-run sbopkg -r

Okay I'm thinking he (JCS) may have set the SKIP_EMPTY to yes in sqg for
his "A" machine to get that bigger number earlier.

Regarding what you said about not having to touch anything in sqg, the
comments in that script appear a little misleading to me since my
interpretation was that with the exception of the SKIP_EMPTY were
overrides for sqg over that which sbopkg.conf would otherwise be used
for the repo/branch and directory for the queuefiles generated. That's
why I simply commented everything out there.

i.e., it looked like not touching anything in sqg would have seemingly
led to queuefiles being generated from the 14.1 repo/branch

Thanks again!

Bradley

---