[sbopkg-users] Problems in 0.30.1

B Kirkpatrick bkirkp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 18:09:18 UTC 2009

Hi, Chess,
Thanks for the quick reply. I have not changed the WGETFLAGS. I will
play with the time out values. The only firewall I have is the one built
in to my router. I recently changed internet ISPs, from WildBlue
satellite to a cell phone based system, but I don't think that would
make any difference.
On another topic, I am subscribed to the sbopkg mailing list, but
haven't been getting anything for quite a while. I have not recently
checked my GMail spam folder, so maybe the filter is overreacting, but
if you could check that I am being sent anything that comes out, I would
appreciate it.
Regards,
Bill