[sbopkg-users] Problems in 0.30.1

B Kirkpatrick bkirkp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 16:50:29 UTC 2009

I have encountered two errors in sbopkg. I am using
sbopkg-0.30.1-noarch-1_cng.tgz.
I always use the ncurses interface. The first occurs when I am "Checking for
potential updates". When I get to approx. 70%, the following two lines
get written over
the gui:
/usr/sbin/sbopkg:/line 827 [[: 08: value too great for base (error token is
"08")
/usr/sbin/sbopkg:/line 830 [[: 08: value too great for base (error token is
"08")

This doesn't appear to have any effect on the result, as all updates are
found
& listed, it's just annoying.

The other issue I have is that since I installed this version, I have
not been
able to download sources. The connection always times out. I am able to
switch to another terminal & "wget" the source as my normal user or as root.
That enables me to continue, but is a pain.

Regards,
Bill