[sbopkg-discuss] odds and ends

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Wed Nov 12 01:57:27 UTC 2008

Hello!

I just wanted to mention a few sbopkg-related items:

* I am in the process of setting up a regular, standalone website for
sbopkg.  Thanks to the guys at cardinal.lizella.net, and their
colocation provider, Cyberlink International (http://cyberlinkint.com/)
for the hosting!

* I am working on various fixes and cleanups that will be included in
sbopkg version 0.13.2, which should be out fairly soon.

* If you want to keep up with SVN commits, please feel free to subscribe
to this feed:

http://code.google.com/feeds/p/sbopkg/svnchanges/basic

Speaking of SVN, I do greatly appreciate those who want to try out and use
sbopkg from SVN to help with testing.  It's quite easy to pull down a
read-only version of the SVN repository and then you can run the svn
version of sbopkg directly from the local read-only directly.  There is
nothing to install or update or change, and you can still use the
released version of sbopkg that you have installed alongside the SVN
version.  Instructions are located here:

http://code.google.com/p/sbopkg/source/checkout

* Speaking of testing, please do let me know of any issues you encounter
with the update list feature, such as missing or incorrect updates.  I
greatly appreciate it when folks spot issues with the update list and
report
them.

Thanks!
Chess