[sbopkg-discuss] Sbopkg 0.0.7 Released

chess at chessgriffin.com chess at chessgriffin.com
Sat May 17 02:20:52 UTC 2008

Sbopkg 0.0.7 has been released.  This is a bug-fix release.

* Sbopkg now properly creates the /home/sbo/12.1 directory if it doesn't
exist (or equivalent as set in sbopkg.conf).  Note the user still has to
manually create the 'root' directory where the SBo mirror will be held --
i.e. /home/sbo in this example.
* Category list menu has been tweaked to include the two new SBo
categories in the full view.
* Some old commented out cruft has been removed.

Thanks to everybody for your emails and support.  I appreciate it.  I am
glad that folks are finding this little tool helpful.

--
Chess Griffin
GPG Public Key:  0x0C7558C3