[sbopkg-discuss] minor bug in 0.0.6.1

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Fri May 16 18:23:14 UTC 2008

There is a minor bug in sbopkg 0.0.6.1:  if /home/sbo/12.1 (or
equivalent directory as set in sbopkg.conf) does not exist, sbopkg asks
the user whether it should be created.  If the user selects 'Yes,'
sbopkg attempts to create the directory but fails and displays an error
message about insufficient permissions.  A workaround is to manually
create the directory and then sbopkg will work fine.

This bug has been fixed in SVN and will be in the next release of sbopkg.

Also, now that Slackware 12.1 has been released and the SBo repo updated
accordingly, please let me know if any SlackBuilds do not build with
sbopkg or if you encounter any other issues.  I have built approximately
40 packages for 12.1 using sbopkg and so far I have not encountered any
problems but would like to know if folks are having any issues.

Thanks.

--
Chess Griffin
GPG Key:  0x0C7558C3