[sbopkg-users] sbopkg attempting to install packages already present

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at sbopkg.org
Mon May 6 16:09:39 UTC 2019

> What's the deal with python3, meson, ninja, etc? Why is sbopkg trying to
> build them again? I can't believe new versions of these packages have
> been added since yesterday. What am I misunderstanding here?

By default, sbopkg will just read the queue and tried to install them
according to the build order.

If you want to skip the existing packages, you can use sbopkg -k -i
keepassxc. However, please note that if there's a change in one of the
deps, you are risking your system to link to the old version of the
library, so use it with care

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo