[sbopkg-users] Dependencies not installed by sbopkg

JCA 1.41421 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:47:18 UTC 2019

Actually, as it so often happens, I found out how to do this five minutes
after sending my query. In case anybody is interested:

sbopkg scans for dependencies based on the contents of the queue file for
the package to be installed. This file will list the dependencies for the
target package. If a listed dependency is preceded by a '-' character then
sbopkg will not attempt to verify whether or not that dependency is already
installed.