[sbopkg-users] sbopkg 0.38 can not download src after [Custom]->[Edit Info]

brandon.hsu at omniwaresoft.com.tw brandon.hsu at omniwaresoft.com.tw
Sat Jul 9 02:52:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

I upgrade sbopkg from 0.37.1 to 0.38.

I tried to customize package info file and change the package to newer
version.

But sbopkg failed to download the source file specified in new info file.

For example, I tried to make OpenBLAS 0.2.18, and the current Slackbuild
is 0.2.11,
so I use [Custom]->[Edit Info] and [Custom]->[Edit SlackBuild].

Then I chose [Process]->[Build]->[Local]->[Local],
I got the following error:
Processing OpenBLAS

OpenBLAS:
Building package for OpenBLAS...
tar:
/var/lib/sbopkg/SBo/14.2/libraries/OpenBLAS/OpenBLAS-0.2.18.tar.gz:Cannot
open: No such file or directory
tar: /var/lib/sbopkg/SBo/14.2/libraries/OpenBLAS/v0.2.18.tar.gz:Cannot
open: No such file or directory

Normally it should download new version tarball I edited in info file,
as in the previous version.

Hope this functionality can be fixed (or added back), thanks.

--
本信件(包括任何附件)為機密信件。若您並非指定收信人,嚴禁複製、傳送、公開或使用其所載的全部或部份資料,任何對於本信件未經授權之使用或散播可能帶有法律責任。
若您偶然獲得此郵件,請回信或立即以電話通知寄件人並且從您的電腦系統中刪除本信件及所有附件,謝謝。