[sbopkg-users] Upgrading a package with sbopkg

JCA 1.41421 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:10:31 UTC 2016

Whenever I try to upgrade a package already existing in my system,
using a queue file, I get the same diagnostic: No valid packages
found. This happens with both -ki and -kb. The only way I have found
to do an upgrade when sbopkg is involved consists of uninstalling the
target package with removepkg and then do sbopkg -ki. This works fine,
but I wonder if I am missing something, and sbopkg can indeed do it in
a single step?