[sbopkg-users] New feauture: List packages by author

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Thu Dec 19 03:16:22 UTC 2013

On 18.12.2013 19:47, David Woodfall wrote:
> On (18/12/13 16:24), Dave Woodfall <dave at dawoodfall.net> put forth the
> proposition:
>> On (18/12/13 13:33), Jostein Berntsen <jbernts at broadpark.no> put forth
>> the proposition:
>>> This would be really useful for maintaining SlackBuilds for those who
>>> have a
>>> lot of packages to update.
>>>
>>> Jostein
>>
>> Is this any use to you? Edit NAME, ROOT and REPO, and it will copy
>> your own slackbuilds do a folder for easier sifting:

Jostein,

Thank you for the suggestion.  I think something like this is definitely
best handled with a separate script like what David posted.  I'm sure
you could even redirect the list of packages to a text file as an
initial draft of a sbopkg queuefile or as the starting point to run the
packages through the 'sqg' helper script to come up with the list of
REQUIRES etc.  There are a variety of possibilities I think.

--
Chess Griffin