[sbopkg-users] new .info formats and queue repo

slakmagik slakmagik at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 20:10:51 UTC 2012

On 2012-10-05 (Fri) 14:53:59 [-0400], Matthew Fillpot wrote:
> I am a user of sbopkg and the queue repo. I would like to know  if the
> newest version of sbopkg is built to handle the dependencies from the info
> files and if the repo will be updated to only include optional dependencies.

I think we might have crossed in the mail.

http://sbopkg.org/pipermail/sbopkg-users/2012-October/000600.html

Basically, sbopkg never has handled dependencies and still doesn't but
works the same as always in that regard. It's the queufiles that handle
the deps and that's up to the users or the queufiles they find produced
by others. As far as the repo, if you mean Mauro's gitorious repo, I'll
leave that to him to answer as I don't know.