[sbopkg-users] sbopkg available on slackbuilds.org?!

Mauro Giachero mauro.giachero at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 21:51:02 UTC 2011

I also thought that some time ago.
The greatest problem would be to manage sbopkg upgrading itself, since you
can't simply replace the script while it's running. That issue itself is
IMHO a big can of worms, so I decided to simply keep the sbopkg upgrade
something users will have to perform manually outside sbopkg.
Of course patches are always welcome :-)
--
Mauro Giachero
Sent from my Android phone

Il giorno 12/gen/2011 21:19, "Eric Schultz" <schultzter at gmail.com> ha