[sbopkg-users] bash completion

slakmagik slakmagik at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 03:05:40 UTC 2011

On 2011-01-08 (Sat) 02:51:27 [+0300], Sergey V. wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> Here is current version of bash completion script for sbopkg (attached).
> Also actual version is available on github [1].
>
> Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for this contribution, but you need to either import have() from
the main script or drop it and similarly with _get_comp_words_by_ref()
and _filedir (and the functions those functions call, etc.). I'd prefer
junking as much as possible from the main script to keep the part broken
out for sbopkg as small and simple as possible. For instance, _filedir
seems to try to rewrite a simple 'compgen -f' just for filenames with
spaces. But whatever makes it work. That's all I see right off, as I
haven't looked at it very closely yet.