[sbopkg-users] Installing slackbuilds after reinstall of slackware

Donald Cooley dfcooley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 08:07:54 UTC 2010

Hi,
So i did a fresh reinstall of slackware 13. I have many slackbuild *.tgz
packages that I want to install again with sbopkg. At first I thought
I could move the SBo folder into /tmp and place all the *.tgz packages
in /tmp and all would be well. hehe... Anyway, do I need to make a
local repository to do this?  I don't want to run installpkg on these.
After I install the local packages I want to sync with slackbuilds.org
to keep everything up-to-date. I read the manpage and repos.d but
don't understand how sbopkg will find my pakages.

Regards,
Donald Cooley