[sbopkg-users] [ANN] SBo/Sbopkg comprehensive queue archive

Mauro Giachero mauro.giachero at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:32:47 UTC 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Steven A. McIntosh <
mcintosh at cotterochan.co.uk> wrote:

> Sounds great, when is it going to be added by default sbopkg?

I'm not sure it will ever be...

> This would allow people to select the package that they wanted and all the
> dependencies would be installed, but how would it handle optional
> dependencies?

I knew somebody would have asked...
Actually, there's no way to handle them -- I simply chose a set of
dependencies based on my own rules (which changed daily, of course, but were
generally in the direction of "support all the features by default, people
will know how to disable them manually editing the queues"). Those choices
can of course be changed if believed to be suboptimal.

samac

--
Mauro Giachero