[sbopkg-users] new sbopkg and gpg

Mauro Giachero mauro.giachero at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:05:47 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 1:58 PM, mc collilieux <mccnews at free.fr> wrote:

> Hello,

Hello Marie-Claude

> i have just install last version of sbopkg and now it complain about gpg
> fail for each try to compile.
>
> I know nothing, nada about gpg,
> 1 - what programs need to be installed (gpgme?)?

sbopkg uses the gpg executable to check signatures, so at least the gnupg
package is required (together with its dependencies, whichever they are).

> 2 - and what setup is needing and how ? man page (and howto) does not help

No additional setup is required, sbopkg should work just fine as long as the
gpg command is available.

> If  you can explain me step by step what I have to install and do, thanks

Try installing gnupg, which is a stock Slackware package, try again and let
me know if there are additional problems.

--
> Marie-Claude Collilieux
> Bretagne

Regards