[sbopkg-users] sbopkg interview on The Bad Apples

slakmagik slakmagik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 16:29:30 UTC 2010

On 2010-04-13 (Tue) 09:03:19 [-0400], Chess Griffin wrote:
> Klaatu from The Bad Apples podcast just posted an interview I did with
> him a couple of weeks ago about sbopkg, SlackBuilds.org, and all that
> goodness.  The audio is a bit iffy, probably due to the fact I was
> calling from my cell phone.  Still, if you'd like to check it out, it is
> episode 5x10 and you find it here:
>
> http://thebadapples.info

I caught this last night. It's true that the audio isn't hitting on much
but, despite some noise under you, I could follow you easier than
Klaatu. His website says something about trying new equipment. Still,
despite the technical difficulties, it was an interesting interview and,
as Klaatu learned a thing or two, I bet many people might. Good work.