[sbopkg-users] sbopkg-0.30.1 bug - uncheck installed packages w/ local repo

Phillip Warner phillip.c.warner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:42:31 UTC 2009

Mauro,

I can't even reproduce it now.  Everything appears to work fine again on my
end.  It must have been either "user error" or something more sneaky.

If I find it's the latter I'll report back, but for now I'll apologize as it
seems to be the former :)

I'm glad this report at least enabled slakmagik to find another bug.

--phillip