[sbopkg-users] sbopkg-0.30.1 bug - uncheck installed packages w/ local repo

Phillip Warner phillip.c.warner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 07:12:23 UTC 2009

When you manage the local repo build queue and try to "uncheck installed
packages" nothing happens.  I was testing this using a queue where
everything was already installed but one or two packages.

It is worth noting that I export arch=i686.  Perhaps the function is looking
for i486 in the packages names.

I don't have time to investigate (hack the code) the issue, but I wanted to
report it.  I can test a fixed svn if desired.

--phillip