[sbopkg-users] sbopkg 0.27.2 bug - cli build not work for openoffice

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Tue May 26 00:54:05 UTC 2009

* Chess Griffin <chess at chessgriffin.com> [2009-05-25 20:17:12]:

> * Phillip Warner <phillip.c.warner at gmail.com> [2009-05-25 19:09:19]:
>
> > sbopkg -b openoffice.org fails with:
> > [...]
> > Building openoffice.org
> > Building Slackware package for openoffice.org...
> > tar: /home/sbo/12.2/office/
> > openoffice.org/OOo_3.1.0_Linux_install_en-US.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such
> > file or directory
> > tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
> > tar: Child returned status 2
> > tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors
> > openoffice.org.SlackBuild.build: line 89: SOURCEDIR: unbound variable
> > [...]
> >
> > It builds fine from the curses interface, however.
> >
> > --phillip
>
> Phillip,
>
> Thanks for the report.  I will look into this.

Hmm, I cannot reproduce this.  I just did a clean sbopkg install and a
fresh rsync and openoffice.org built fine from the command line
interface using the -b switch.

I'll keep poking at it to see if I can reproduce it.  Based on your
error, it seems like perhaps there was a faulty download or something
since it appears have an issue with the source file.

--
Chess Griffin