[sbopkg-users] Slackware64 support

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Fri May 22 14:05:20 UTC 2009

* Chess Griffin <chess at chessgriffin.com> [2009-05-22 09:51:25]:

> I posted this in IRC but am mentioning it here as well:
>
> FWIW, I built a few packages with sbopkg 0.27.2 on slackware64-current
> last night and it worked ok so far in very light testing.  We are
> planning to build in better support for this in the development branch
> of sbopkg, but for the time being, adding a 'export
> ARCH=${ARCH:-x86_64}' to your sbopkg.conf file should suffice.
>
> I would be interested in hearing any reports of success or issues with
> sbopkg on slackware64-current.
>
> Thanks!

I should have added that since (a) Slackware64 is not officially
released yet and (b) ergo, SlackBuilds.org does not officially support
Slackware64 yet, sbopkg does not officially support Slackware64 either.

This is entirely experimental/YMMV/use at your own risk.  :-)

Still, feedback would be great.

--
Chess Griffin