[sbopkg-discuss] Re: Feature request - Option to have cache cleared after build

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Fri Jan 30 03:58:51 UTC 2009

* shadowsnipes <phillip.c.warner at gmail.com> [2009-01-29 18:04:42]:

> It would be nice for there to be an option to have cache cleared after
> a successful build.  I don't mean have the entire cache emptied, but
> rather have the specific source just built deleted.
>
> This would be similar to slackpkg's functionality.

Do you mean have the option to delete the source tarball?  If so, then
during a build queue run, would you want to be prompted for this after
each individual package or at the end of the build queue?  And would you
want to be able to delete any single one or all of them at once?  Just
trying to weigh the benefits since you can currently delete individual
sources by going into that application's menu.

Thanks for the suggestion.

--
Chess Griffin