[sbopkg-discuss] Sbopkg 0.25.0rc1

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Thu Jan 15 21:45:42 UTC 2009

I have uploaded a package and source tarball for the first release
candidate for sbopkg version 0.25.0.  I'll save the specifics of the
fixes, improvements, and new features for the release announcement,
but you can always read through the SVN changelog here:
http://code.google.com/p/sbopkg/updates/list.

Anyway, the package and source tarball for 0.25.0rc1 are located on
the download page here:

http://code.google.com/p/sbopkg/downloads/list

If you have the time and inclination, please consider testing this
release candidate to help make sure any little issues or niggles are
addressed before the next release.

Thank you for your help!

--
Chess Griffin