[sbopkg-discuss] feature idea

uSlacker gregmartin1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 17:27:55 UTC 2009

Chess, great tool, been using it for awhile, but really got into it
since 12.2.  Did all my sbo package upgrades this way.  I have a
thought, let me know if this has been discussed.  currently sbopkg
only support a single instance.  I understand that given some of the
database-like functionality.  Would it be possible for the -b option
to NOT require single-instance?

Obviously I don't understand the internals, but "intuitively" it seems
possible.

Thoughts?

\\Greg