[sbopkg-discuss] Re: feature idea

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Thu Jan 1 20:58:11 UTC 2009

* uSlacker <gregmartin1 at gmail.com> [2009-01-01 09:27:55]:

> Chess, great tool, been using it for awhile, but really got into it
> since 12.2.  Did all my sbo package upgrades this way.  I have a
> thought, let me know if this has been discussed.  currently sbopkg
> only support a single instance.  I understand that given some of the
> database-like functionality.  Would it be possible for the -b option
> to NOT require single-instance?
>
> Obviously I don't understand the internals, but "intuitively" it seems
> possible.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> \\Greg

Greg,

Thanks for the kind words and I am glad sbopkg has been working well
for you.  As for your feature request, do you mean having more than
one instance of sbopkg running so you could build (using -b) more than
one package at a time?  If so, this might be possible -- I've added it
to my TODO list to think about.

Thanks for the feedback and Happy New Year!

--
Chess Griffin