[sbopkg-discuss] Package ownership

T2F bkirkp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 23:39:47 UTC 2009

Can someone explain to me why sbopkg insists that the package belong
to root:root? I keep my sandbox with the rest of my data on a server
partition where the files are owned by bill:data & permissioned 664. I
have an hourly cron job that sees to the proper permissions. If I
build a package & install it immediately, I have no problems, but if I
install from the command line. installpkg has no problems with
ownership, why should sbopkg?
Regards,
Bill