[sbopkg-discuss] Re: Feature request - show diffs

Mauro Giachero mauro.giachero at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 10:02:56 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 1:12 AM, Phillip Warner
<phillip.c.warner at gmail.com>wrote:

> here is my patch for rev 457
>
> I took out the tmp file, added the DIFF and DIFFOPS, and made some
> other minor adjustments.

Thank you for the patch. I'll let Chess pick this up.
Anyway, the fact that you dropped the tmp causes a (minor) regression: as it
stands before the patch, if the local and original file are equal, the
dialog doesn't show up.
So I'd rather pick up the attached one (untested).
(Chess, either way we should document the new DIFF and DIFFOPTS variables).

Comments?
--
Mauro Giachero